The Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS) invites applications from exceptionally bright and motivated individuals with an established record of high-quality research, and a strong commitment to teaching, for Assistant Professor positions in its various academic departments and centres.
Applications are invited from citizens of India and from individuals who are not citizens of India (with or without the Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) status).
We specially encourage women to apply.
This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can apply any time during the calendar year 2020. All applications will be accepted only through the online portal: Click Here
Reservation We strongly welcome candidates belonging to reserved categories. Reservation as per Government of India rules, as applicable to DSRVS, will be followed. For the calendar year 2020. Reservation for differently abled candidates will be allowed as per Government of India rules. Necessary certificates should be enclosed with the application form.
- We welcome applications from Indian citizens and foreign nationals.
- Foreign nationals who are Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) can apply for regular appointments.
- Foreign nationals who do not have OCI status may be considered for appointment on a renewable 5-year contract.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates for an interview as are found suitable. Thus, just fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect or false, the candidature is liable to be cancelled, or the appointment terminated.